From the second I tried on this Zara blouse, it was love!
I wore this while in Manhattan a couple weeks ago while out to dinner with Nichelle. It's a perfect transition from the off-the-shoulder look of summer into the slightly cooler temperatures of fall. I've paired it with some relaxed boyfriend jeans (the Rag & Bone 'dre' sold out), which is my favorite style heading into fall.
I am also absolutely in love the look of velvet and pearl embellished shoes this season! When I saw these Miu Miu sandals, I splurged and ordered them immediately and it turned out to be the best purchase I've made in awhile because I've already clocked at least 24 hrs of wear in them (and about 10 miles of walking!) they're SO comfortable!
Here are some budget friendly ways to achieve this fall look!
Clockwise from left to right
1. Zara Blouse with Gathered Sleeves - The same blouse as I'm wearing above, but in solid black!
2. Gap Mid-rise Best Girlfriend Jean - I've always been a a fan of Gap denim as a more budget friendly option to designer denim. This pair is nearly identical to my Rag & Bone pair.
3. Free People Off The Shoulder Top - Similar look, recently marked down!
4. Zara Slim Leg Denim in California Blue - A perfect fall ready pair of slim leg boyfriend jeans.
5. Vince Cameo Robeka Sandal - Very similar to mine, without the pearls. Available in 5 different shades of velvet.
6. Zara Beaded Velvet Ankle Boots - Such a cute fall boot! I love the embellishments and chunky heel.
7. Miu Miu Embellished Satin and Velvet Sandals - My loves :) They're available in limited sizes, but if you're ready for a splurge, you won't regret it!
8. Loeffler Randel Wrap Sandal - Such a beautiful color, and I love the jeweled and wrap details.