Spring is approaching (or depending on the day, it's here!) and I am so excited to share some of my favorite picks for spring from the ShopBop Go Big event! Use code GoBig17 for 15% off purchases $200 or more 20% off purchases $500 or more and 25% off $800 or more! This is always the greatest time to stock up on items that rarely go on sale or get marked down. And a perfect time to start thinking about spring!!
1. BB Dakota Santos Shirtdress - I own a very similar shirtdress which has stood the test of time and stayed with me for 7 years. Such a flattering shape, color and effortlessly chic look for spring! Dress it down with flats and up with strappy heels!
2. Rag & Bone Lou Shortalls - Ok these are a bit of a splurge, but I want them SO BAD! Such an adorable spring look, especially as it is styled here with an off the shoulder shirt.
3. Lanston Asymmetrical Surplice Top - I've mentioned this (unbelievably soft and lightweight) top on here before and I've been so pleased to hear that many of my readers have purchased it and loved it! It's one of my favorite tops to wear when going out with girlfriends in the summer. A little bit sexy, lightweight and easy!
4. BB Dakota Atwood Satin Bomber Jacket - Another huge trend for spring is the bomber jacket. This is already on sale, AND part of the promotion, so it's a great deal for a perfect spring piece!
5. Madewell Tie Front Top - Such a cute simple spring piece. This is another shirt which will live in my 'mom uniform' rotation! I took my normal size.
6. BB Dakota Off the shoulder top - I love this vibrant color for spring! Gorgeous with white pants or shorts and camel sandals!
7. Dolce Vita Mules - The shoe of the season!! I splurged on a similar pair of these and I am IN LOVE. They're sophisticated, comfortable, and the perfect shoe to toe the line between casual and dressy attire. Also available in other colors.
8. Madewell Greer Mule Sandals - The mule is such a easy and chic style, I am loving it for spring! Anything that combines comfort and an on-trend look is a win for me! I can't wait to get these and try them on.
9. Rage & Bone Skinny Jean - Ok nothing new, but these are still my FAVORITE skinny jean ever!! So they're always worth mentioning, especially when you can score them on sale!
10. Blank Denim Cutoff Shorts - I wore these all last weekend on our trip to Mexico (more on that trip tomorrow!!) They're so comfortable and a great price!
11. Rag & Bone 'Dre' Straight leg jean - I just bought these and they will be my new spring/summer mom uniform for sure! Just a little bit slouchy, but still enough form to show off your shape. I love them! I sized up for added slouch.
I would love to hear what you bought at the sale!!