Hello lovelies! We made it to the middle of the week! Matthew has been gone FOREVER (in Nice and Utah for work) and I feel like I'm going a little crazy missing him. It also doesn't help that every time I try to get sometime done it seems like one of my (super sick) kids is always needing some attention! Preschool is bringing home ALL THE GERMS, and man is this winter feeling long!
It's also that time of year when it's still freezing outside but I can't help dreaming of spring! So when I saw the CRAZY sale going on a J. Crew I knew I needed a Steals & Deals post to highlight the awesome picks I found! All sale items are 30% off, and many are 50%! Resulting in deals like $12 shorts and $25 sweaters. Crazy right?
Let me know what you're loving - I bought a few things for myself this spring, and would love to hear about any great sales you have seen!
1. Tippi Sweater in Peony - There are 25 colors to pick from ranging in price from $69-$39 + 50% off = STOCK UP NOW
2. Marled Italian Wool Blend Sweater - SO cozy and luxurious! Also available in a marled red.
3. Bow Shoulder Top - SO adorable!
4. Field Mechanic Jacket - Such a great fall/spring staple piece!
5. 3" Chino Short - I just bought these for summer, and what a STEAL! They run large, so size down if you're in-between sizes at all. Also available in navy and white.
6. Italian Silk Square Scarf - I have visions of wearing this in Nice, there's just something so chic and simple about a silk scarf!
7. Excursion Quilted Down Vest - I love this vest so much. I bought it for our trips to SF and I barely took it off all fall. It's the perfect light layer. I just bought the black too! Serious deal right now! Available in 4 colors.
8. Tissue Turtleneck - There are 16 colors to choose from, I own 4 - I LIVE in these!! They're the perfect slouchy, casual, and chic look. Great for layering because of the thin fabric.
9. Club Collar Boy Shirt - J. Crew boy shirts are probably my most promoted iten of clothing on this blog since the beginning. I LOVE them. They're so easy to wear, and a great fit if you're a little bustier like I am. They're a little oversized (hence the BOY name), so size down.
10. Off The Shoulder Bold Dress - Great option for a light summer dress or beach cover up!
11. Polka-dot top in popover paisley - Cute spring piece!
12. Tippi Turtleneck in Stripe - A thicker turtleneck for cold days - and I can never say no to navy stripes!
13. #2 Pencil Skirt - I love this skirt! It has a great stretch to it, very comfortable to wear! There are 6 color variations to choose from, all on sale!