Woohoo!! It's post-holiday, everything warm must go, sale season! As a purveyor of everything sale, January has always been one of my favorite months to stock up on classic and luxurious winter pieces. Winters in Minnesota are LONGGGG, and we are nowhere near seeing the light of spring, so sale cashmere is a welcomed sight!
Club Monaco has always been on my radar, but I mostly keep my eyes peeled for their sale period (I find most of their full priced merchandise rather over priced). Right now they're offering an additional 40% off all sale items and YES YES YES I headed over to check it out.
I mentioned in my post on what I pack for a weekend trip that I have been in love with their skinny cords in the perfect shade of eggplant, and they are on mega markdown!
1. Cristelle Sweater Was $190 Now $77.40 - This is one of my favorite sweaters on this list! The cable knit pattern and mock neck make for a gorgeous and incredibly cozy look! Also available in other colors.
2. Rahma Sweater Was $150 Now $71.40 - It is hard to see the beautiful cable knit pattern in this photo, but it's really lovely. I also love the cropped length, perfect to wear with high rise pants or a pencil skirt!
3. Julie Ribbed Turtleneck Was $89.50 Now $35.40 - My winter staple! I love these turtlenecks and they're available (and on sale!) in many colors.
4. Alessia Pant Was $150 Now $71.40 - My favorite cords! I have worn these over and over and over again this winter. I own the 'dark wine', but the other 3 colors are great options too!
5. Jarvisine Sweater Was $249 Now $120 - I think the chunky knit of this sweater is beautiful. It looks like a very chic version of the classic fisherman's sweater. Something I would always reach for on cold winter days!
6. Tasha Faux-Suede Leggings Was $150 Now $59.40 - I love the fit of these when I tried them on in store, and an easy and comfortable way to dress up an outfit!
Looking to invest in a few cute pieces to pack away until spring? I love these 3 as perfect transitional light layers which will look so fresh once warmer temps hit!
7. Solid and Striped - The Bodysuit Was $128, now $59.40 - Everyone knows I love a good bodysuit! I love how casual this one is, it would look adorable with light denim, skirts and even shorts once it really warms up! Also available in other colors.
8. Senella Sweater Was $160 Now $77.40 - I just think this is adorable! Its a light knit sweater so perfect for transitioning into spring!
9. Solid and Striped - The Perfect Tee Was $75 Now $35.40 - A fresh and happy color, perfect as a basic!
Happy Shopping everyone!!