The Shopbop Friends & Family sale is here, meaning 25% savings across the board on their site with code INTHEFAM. If you're not familiar with Shopbop, they're a fantastic company I've been shopping with for years due to their excellent customer service and free 3 day shipping! They have an enormous inventory with price points ranging from under $100 to well into the high designer range. They really have something for everyone (including men on their site East Dane)
Because they are e-commerce and shopping can be hard without trying on or seeing the product in person, I've decided to feature pieces I own from them - basics I love. Here are 15 items I'm currently rocking (or just ordered) and my advice on fit and styling.
1. Scotch & Soda Mason Dress - SO cute and so easy. Fits true to size and I cannot wait to wear it with sandals all summer long. Would pair perfectly with #6, #9 and #10
2. TULAROSE Iris Dress - I have not actually tried this on yet, but I just ordered it for summer. There is nothing I love more than flirty summer dresses and the jagged hemline will make for great fluttery movement. I love the colors and price! The reviews have said it runs a little big.
3. Paige Denim Sammy Top - This is a little pricey for a top, but I am so pleased with it. It's lightweight, moves well and is nursing friendly. I wore it over and over again while we were in Cali and have been bringing it out a lot on warmer spring days. It's a new wardrobe staple for me.
4. Lanston Surplice Top - Lanston makes incredibly soft clothing, and anytime I can look a little sexy while feeling like I'm wearing pajamas, it's a win. Dress up with leather pants or a skirt, or down with some jeans and flats.
5. RAILS Marlow Button Down Shirt - Denim shirts are my #1 spring staple, I'm addicted. I'm glad I invested in a RAILS shirt for the comfort and quality. I've washed this over and over and it still looks new and is as comfortable as ever.
6. Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandal - This sandal is famous for its minimalist look and comfort. It's a great heel to have and is available in a variety of colors and heel heights.
7. Clair V. Leopard Flap Clutch - Everyone knows I love leopard, and my favorite way to wear it is always in accessories. This clutch adds a wonderful pop of pattern and color to any ensemble.
8. Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses - I lost my pair in Cali and can't live without them! This is a great time to get such a classic on discount!
9. Rag & Bone Harrow Booties - I love ALL Rag & Bone boots, but these are one of my favorites. They sit so low on the ankle it creates a very sliming effect on the calves and this color is perfect to wear from spring through fall! They run a tiny bit small in the toe box.
10. Joie A La Plage Sandals - I wear these religiously in the summer. I'm not a flip flop person so these are my go-to easy shoes! I currently have epic tan lines on my feet from wearing these everyday (while walking miles and miles) in Cali.
12. Soludos Espadrilles - Easy, cute and low maintenance summer shoes. I love that these have rubber lining on the bottoms so they are still safe if they get a little wet! True to size.
13. Paige Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans - The Verdugo is my all time favorite stretch skinny jean! I have them in a couple washes and they hug your body so well! This destroyed white pair looks gorgeous for summer (especially paired with #6!) They stretch out a bit in the waist, so I order a size down.
14. M.i.H Marrakesh Micro Flare - My favorite flare! These make my legs look supermodel long and thin, I love them! My favorite way to wear them is with a boho style top like #3 and with my #9 booties peeking out below. Effortless 70's vibe!
15. Current Elliot Stiletto Jeans - My favorite denim brand and my favorite pair for going out! These have very little stretch and hold you in all the right ways! I love the look of my legs and butt in these jeans, perfect with heels and #4 for a date night!
What are you buying from the sale?
Happy Shopping! Xoxo Colleen