I love love LOVE H&M's children clothing (and so does Josie!) but for myself, I tend to avoid fast fashion retailers and instead opt to purchase less in order to really get more. However, there are always exceptions to this rule! Fast fashion is perfect for dipping your toe into a new trend without fully committing to the larger price tags the designer labels carry. It's also perfect right now for someone like me, whose body is still somewhere between pregnancy and my normal size. I love feeling good in the clothes I'm wearing, and that means they need to fit properly!
So a couple of days ago I dragged the girls along and maneuvered the double stroller right into our H&M at the Mall of America to check things out. I only had about 30 minutes before Josie would realize this trip wasn't about her and lost her mind - so I was quick and snatched up as much as I could and headed to the dressing room!
I'm happy to report - H&M has some great spring offerings! I ended up strolling out with a couple tops and a pair of jeans! Here are a few items that either made it home with me, or that I loved while browsing later online! Sizes are quickly running out, so jump to it if you want something!
*Everything listed is under $50, many under $20!
1. Sleeveless Blouse - Available in other colors. I bought it in an army green and love it. Tunic length and flattering.
2. Denim Shorts - How cute, great light wash for spring!
3. Crinkled Blouse - I tried this on - not right for my body type, but beautiful for others!
4. Embroidered Jersey Top - Navy + Embroidery again! Love this top
5. Wool Hat - Also available in black
6. Girlfriend Jean - Huge denim trend this spring
7. Sleeveless Satin Blouse - Also available in other colors
9. V-Neck Blouse - Gorgeous color, and available in 3 other colors as well!
11. Small Shoulder Bag - Chloe faye bag, anyone?
12. Shaping Skinny Jeans - Bought these! Love them, and they are also available in MANY different washes as well as petite, regular and tall sizing
Which are your favorites? I'd love to hear in the comments!