It's no big secret that I love J. Crew. Some of my favorite sweaters, blouses and scarves have been collected over the years from them, and at fantastic prices for the quality! I even wrote this post a few months back covering my favorite pieces from their fall sale - some items might still be lingering at even lower markdowns, check it out!
The after holiday sales are always my favorite each year. It's almost overwhelming how much has been marked down nearly overnight now that Christmas is over. J. Crew is running an additional 40% off their already marked down items - and I am in love!! It's T-1 week until my due date and mama is ready to wear some real clothes again!! Here are my favorite sale picks and what I ordered!
1. Excursion Buffalo Check Vest - Reg price $138 Now $70.80 - I've never been a huge one for vests, but every time I see others wearing these light patterned puffers I consider buying one. They look so cute!
2. Boy Shirt in Blue Skinny Stripe - Reg price $79.50 Now $22.49 - I first discussed my love for the Boy Shirt here (I posted a picture of myself in it at the end). This is one of my favorite shirts I own. Period. I have two, but my blue striped is my go-to in the spring, summer and fall. So lightweight, so comfortable, easy to layer over. I wear a size 2 when I'm at my normal size, so size down a little due to slightly oversized fit.
3. Crewneck Sweater in Leopard - Reg price $69.50Now $29.99 - Umm hello...leopard. Like I need to explain why this is on here. I ordered it because, obviously.
4. Collection Classic Cashmere Turtleneck - Reg price $228 Now $101.99 - This is available in SO MANY COLORS, although sizing is running low on some of them. This is a great basic to stock up on, because lets face it - it's not getting any warmer anytime soon. I ordered one in emerald green - I'm trying to be bold with my sweater choices this year :)
5. Sequin Fair Isle Sweater - Reg price $128 Now $59.99 - I think this is just adorable! Sweaters can get so boring after you see a million all looking the same, I love this print with the sequin additive. I ordered it, and it's also available in another color variation.
6. Frankie Ankle Boots - Reg price $228 Now $119.99 - Beautiful color and style! These are like those perfect ankle boots to wear everyday and still look chic.
7. Pencil Skirt in Stretch Cotton - Reg price $110 Now $58.80 - I'm a big fan of the fit on J. Crew's pencil skirts. I have 2 of them and I can wear them for hours without getting annoyed or needing to readjust over and over again. This is a great price right now for a high quality basic like a pencil skirt. Also available in navy and black.
8. Teardrop Necklace - Reg price $148 Now $59.99 - I'm such a sucker for a collar necklace. I love the gold and pink hues to this, it would be so beautiful over a sweater, blouse or even for fun paired with a t-shirt!
9. Perfect Cable Sweater - Reg price $110 Now $53.99 - Cute, easy, fun. I would totally order this if I didn't have such a long torso. I love the combination of the cable knit and stripes, adds some really great depth to what could be just another striped sweater.
10. Biker Boots - Reg price $238 Now $89.99 - Frye looking - cool kid biker boots. A great staple to own, these would be so easy and chic to pair with anything from a pair of jeans to a feminine dress.
11. Toothpick Cone Denim in Classic Rinse - Reg price $115 Now $63 - Such a steal on nice denim! I have a pair of the toothpick denim and I love the fit! If you're over 5'8 I would recommend ordering the tall options, I found the regular too short on me.
Other sales worth mentioning
Vince - Take an additional 25% off sale
Banana Republic - 50% off sale
Ann Taylor - 40% off full priced items and up to 70% off sale (with lots of cashmere!)
LOFT - 40% off everything, extra 60% off sale
Madewell - 40% off sale
ASOS - 50% off sale
Any other sites you're craving a sale picks edit from? Let me know in the comments and I can feature another one - needless to say I love shopping!