It's 12, and I'm one sleepy Momma after late drinks and laughs at the Palmer House - but I promised I would share some Chicago updates! I picked some of my favorite pictures from the last day or two for a quick little peek - here are 5 pictures (and corresponding moments) that I have loved.
1) Is there anything better than the sunset from 30,000 feet up? Magic.
2) Exposed Brick and endless possibilities - wedding reception venue shopping at A New Leaf
3) My favorite girls sharing giggles in Millennium Park
4) Pumpkin Pie cookies and Perrier at Nordstrom Michigan Ave with this beauty
5) Perfect Thyme Chicken with frites, excellent Mussels, and some curried cauliflower I'll be dreaming about all night at Publican - all with my favorite people.
My home away from home, I've missed you Chicago! What are your favorite things to do, restaurants to indulge at or shops to hit while in Chicago? I'd love to hear in the comments!
More quick picture updates to come, and I cannot wait to update everyone more on Monday with a full wrap-up! Xoxo Have a wonderful weekend!