Soooo, I seriously just considered titling this post - A long list of things I want to buy. Because really, thats where I'm at right now.
With Thanksgiving coming up a week from today (where did November go????) the time of year for frantic gift buying is drawing close. Normally, I tend to be the annoying type of person who is done with my entire list before December hits, but with all the craziness in my life right now I have not even started...
SO - in the spirit of gift giving, I am gifting all of my lovely and loyal readers with posts dedicated to helping you find the perfect gift with little effort! I started today with the gift ideas I tend to be the most drawn to around the holidays - personalized and colorful gifts for the home!
1. Anthropologie Limited Edition Monogrammed Mug $10- I have this mug & love this mug - I'm even considering buying another incase mine ever breaks (is that crazy??) I love giving personalized mugs as gifts along with some gourmet coffee beans or decadent hot coco. Or maybe even homemade marshmallows if you're really feeling festive!?
2. Anthropologie Jardin des Plantes Pedestal Bowl $32- I love this SOOO much. It also comes in a slightly different pattern with the same color combo, and in a vase (see below #12). How adorable as a tabletop accent with nuts for a party, or even as your catch-all for your keys by the door? I'm in love
3. Anthropologie Homegrown Monogrammed Mug $8- I just love these, I gifted one last year with a ribbon tied around it and some cozy socks stuffed inside! Perfect to hold while snuggling by the fire with some hot coco!
4. Lulu & Georgia Carter Vase $53 - The soft blush hues in this vase just speak to me, I love it! How gorgeous would this be with some white tulips draping over the sides? I love vases...and flowers...and pink!
5. Lulu & Georgia Organic Cotton Spear Basket $80 - A chic little pattern for a great tote basket. I find these baskets so useful around the house - brighten up laundry day, an easy way to store Josie's stuffed animals, the possibilities are unique to each household!
6. Lulu & Georgia Hana Vase $49.80 - Beautiful, modern and versatile. I'm completely in love with this vase for any home.
7. Lulu & Georgie Bonnie Dome Candle Holder $25 - What an incredibly chic little votive! The gold leaf finish adds a beautiful touch to this little accent piece. It would be a beautiful addition to any room.
8. Anthropologie Raised Bloom Measuring Cups $38 - I was gifted a similar set of Anthro's beautiful measuring cups last Christmas, and I adore them (thanks Kelly!!) They are such a delightful upgrade to the normal plastic or metal measuring cups we're used to. A perfect gift for anyone on your list who loves cooking or baking!
9. Etsy Faceted Wood Coasters $32.41 - A cute and unique set of coasters, playing up the popular geometric trend in interior design right now. Available in other colors.
10. Anthropologie Bellina Blooms Bowl $18 - I'm a firm believer in the power of color to liven up any space! These bowls come in a variety of color options and would make an adorable addition to anyones kitchen or living dpace, wether used as a decorative piece or for provoking an extra wide grin with your morning oatmeal :)
11. Etsy Treat Yo'Self Coffee Mug $15 - Because we all need a little reminding sometimes :)
12. Anthropologie Jardin des Plantes Vase $28 - As noted above with the bowl, I'm in love with this gorgeous and luxurious color combination. This would be a beautiful hostess gift to bring to a party with some flowers, or as a present wrapped under the tree! I would love unwrapping this!
13. Anthropologie Wild Wanderer Planter $20 - Seriously, how cute are these little guys? Sold separately, you can choose between the giraffe, elephant or zebra. Or just go crazy and help someone (or yourself) start their own little plant zoo!
14. Etsy Geometric Tea Light Holder $23.15 - I just adore these little tea light holders. The juxtaposition of wood and pastel colors, set to the geometric design is just so fun. Buy 1, or buy the whole set of 4!
15. The Little Market Wooden Heart Spoon $14 - For the cook who has everything, and loves to smile! I found this wooden spoon, and below mentioned bowls to be just adorable.
16. The Little Market Wooden Heart Bowl $10-20 - Available in 3 different sizes, ranging from $10-$20, these charming little wooden bowls would be an adorable little gift. They are handmade by wood carvers in Kenya, aaaand I want all 3.
I'm planning to make a series out of these post, creating at least one each week until Christmas! I would love to hear in the comments who you're looking for a present for, it will help me decide what to feature! I hope you love this list as much as I do!
Xoxo Happy Holidays & thanks for reading!