In honor of my recent shopping splurges, it's official - I am on a serious spending hiatus AS OF NOW. I mean, really - I am like the definition of #ShoppingProblems lately, I thought this urge was supposed to take a break while pregnant?
These Over the Knee Stuart Weitzman 'Lowland' boots are literally EVERYTHING I always knew I needed in life. Last year while I was in Costco, (glamorous, I know) I saw a woman walking around in the 50/50 version with this color and I just died. I think I may have followed her around through a few aisles drooling, Matthew wondering if I had gotten lost. I kept hoping I would find them on sale, but after careful stalking, it's just not happening. So I splurged, and have made up for it by wearing them almost everyday (SO COMFORTABLE!)
This Rag & Bone coat at gh2? Thanks to everyone who chimed in on Facebook and Instagram, this baby is now mine! You were right, I did need it! Who can really have enough coats while living in Minnesota anyways...?
So after all that spending, budget finds are what's on my mind! Right now I am SO loving this 70's boho trend we are seeing for fall! I am itching to rock some high rise flares and a chunky knit once this baby makes its appearance come January. And really - fringe, suede, both together?? Fall is the greatest, but fall with a 70's vibe it is downright dreamy!
So here we go - a clothing and accessories edit, everything under $100 (most under $50)! Shop away, guilt free!!
1. Loft Animal Print Shirred Tie Waist Dress - $32.93
2. Topshop Funnel Neck Long Sleeved Top $48.00 (Love the button detailing at the cuffs)
3. ASOS Chunky Sweater with High Neck $57.00
4. Forever 21 Lace-up Shift Dress $22.90 (Seriously, how cute is this??)
5. Free People Fiona Bell Sleeve Surplice Top $88.00
6. New Look Stripe Reverse Fringe Wrap $31.50
7. Topshop Matelot Wool Blend A-Line Skirt $70.00
8. Topshop Drape Neck Blouse $68.00
9. Topshop Check Print Cigarette Pants $75.00
10. ASOS 70's Folk Blouse in Vintage Floral Print $43.50 (Obsessed with this pattern)
11. ASOS Ultimate 70's Boho Blouse $38.00
12. ASOS Dr Denim Brigitte Flare $54.00
1. Sole Society Quartz Cuff $39.95
2. Topshop Rhonda Fringe Snadal $85.00
3. Sole Society Nevin Faux Leather Bucket Bag $59.95
4. River Island Beige Zip Flat Western Boot $60.50
5. Rebecca Minkoff Fringe Mini Mac $99.95
6. Flight Tassel Ghillie Tie Flats $48.00
7. New Look Suede Fringe Duffle Bag $47.00 (WHAT?!? I NEED THIS! For that price, everyone needs this!)
8. Bronx Stripe Patent Pointed Toe Ankle Boots $128.00 (OK over $100, but I LOVE them!)
9. Michael Stars Uptown Floppy Hat $78.00
10. Jessica Simpson Conley Bootie $99.95 (also available in black - but this color is to die for!)
I hope you're feeling this vibe as much as I am. And remember to let me know what you're loving, what you're buying, and what you want to see more of! I love comments and suggestions for posts! Happy Shopping!