1. Paige 'Mya' Plaid Shirt - Easy, comfortable and can be styled with all of the boots and pant combinations below to create different looks. Perfect everyday wear, the type of shirt you will turn to over and over again in the fall.
2. Ralph Lauren Faux Leather Trim Trench Coat - Also available in black. A great chic trench coat is an essential part of a working uniform. I love the detailing on this piece, and it's at a great price point.
3. Frame 'Le Ruffle' Sleeveless Silk Blouse - Also available in white. But really, this gorgeous shade of blood orange is where it's at! Sleeveless silk blouses and white pants are always my go-to in summer when I'm looking for an easy and chic look - this would hit the mark perfectly!
4. Current/Elliot Cheetah Print Cotton Tee - Oh how I love Current/Elliot tees and tanks! They create that perfect elusive drape and always have expert tailoring that justifies the splurge on even simple tees. I also love animal print in small doses (ok maybe big doses too). Catch me pairing this tee with all 3 bottom combinations this fall.
5. Sea Lace TrimCotton Peplum Top - No one does embroidery like Sea. The details on this top add the perfect touch to a beautiful summer piece which turns any outfit into a perfectly chic ensemble. Expensive, yes. But also timeless.
6. Joie 'Avery' Crisscross Black Heel Sandal - I love the heel, the color of the leather, the crisscross, Joie gets me every time! Such a beautiful heel.
7. Stuart Weitzman 'Perfection' Bootie - Also available in black, currant and slate. This is a ankle version of the famed highland boot and I've heard GREAT things about them. I have the highland and it's amazing how comfortable they are. I have not tried these on, but I want them in this taupe shade for fall!
8. Paige 'Verdugo' Skinny Jeans - I've been a fan of the Verdugo style for years, and this color will provide you will endless outfit combinations come fall.
9. AG 'The Legging' Ankle Skinny Jean - The perfect super skinny jean, which doesn't look too much like leggings. These are made of ultra soft denim and are selling fast - so grab a pair asap if you can!
10. Vince Stretch Cotton Boyfriend Trousers - Walking around Paris nearly every truly chic and effortless outfit involves a combination of these pants and a draping silk blouse. It's the perfect look for transitioning from summer to fall!
11. Via Spiga 'Finlay' Over The Knee Boot - Also available in black. These are gorgeous and last year while doing my over the knee boot round up, I read SO MANY positive reviews on these.
12. Aquatalia 'Olita' Weatherproof Riding Boot - Also available in Espresso. Admittedly these are a bit of a splurge - but I bought these 3 anniversary sales ago and they are a life saver! I'm not a Sorel boot person, I like my winter boots to be sleek and chic. Which is exactly what I found in these. They're not kidding when they say 'winterproof', I've worn the through the thickest of snow each winter and I will gladly pull them out once November hits! I own the black.
13. Living Proof PhD Set - Have you read my Living Proof PhD review? Read that and then buy this! Oh and ps, their dry shampoo was designed my scientist at MIT, they're not messing around with haircare.
14. Nike 'Juvenate' Sneaker - I never travel without my Nike's, and they're on my feet at least 50% of the time when I'm with the kids. I'm normally a huge fan of the fly knits, but this rose pattern made me swoon :)
What are you favorite items from the sale? Every year it seems I find a few that I cannot do without! I hope you enjoyed my picks! Happy Shopping!!